FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Thank you for your interest in ProLabel, Inc. We look forward to helping you present a fantastic finished product within your market space! Our consultative approach keeps things simple for customers, so we've compiled a few frequently asked questions (FAQs) you'll find helpful:
How do I get in contact with you?
Feel free to give us a call at 770.844.9344. We're open Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm, ET. You may also submit a question via our contact form.
What about quality?
We're confident about providing a finished product that will certainly equal and probably exceed your existing quality standards.
Do you have an in-house prepress department?
We provide in-house prepress and sales and marketing teams using systemized processes designed to simplify your label, film, and shrink sleeve purchasing.
How quickly can I receive a quote?
Usually within 48 hours, once we receive all the necessary information from you. You can start the quote process here.
I'm having trouble with my production runs or lead times. Can you help?
Absolutely. We provide consultative field support to help you address production, application, and other concerns.
Do you provide samples?
Seeing is believing. We will gladly provide preprinted samples, but would prefer to run a live sample of your project to demonstrate our quality and capabilities.
What about multiple SKUs, die-lines and color matching specialty products?
No problem. Our advanced technologies and configurations allow us to quickly produce:
- Multiple SKUs or versions (flavors, colors, varieties, sizes, etc.)
- Variable data, QR/bar codes, sequential numbering requirements
- A complete range of requested materials and substrates
- Consistent, verified expanded gamut color matching
- The highest-quality white-on-clear available in the industry
What do I need to do next?
Give us a call at 770.844.9344! Your sales rep will have a quick discussion with you about your project needs. The best way to move forward is for us to provide a sample of your label or project.
Here's how our project sampling works:
- We work with you and your art/graphics/marketing team (as needed) to verify the specifications for the sample. We then provide a link that allows a quick upload of your finished art file, the file's outlined or packaged fonts, and the high-resolution photos and images in the file.
- We will promptly produce and send your sample(s) for review/testing.
- From there, we provide a quote or answer any additional questions you have.
Thank you in advance for trusting ProLabel, Inc. We look forward to working with you!